Counseling for Current PCC Students
Our Counselors are here to help you plan your academics, answer questions, and help you get on the right path to reach your academic goals.
How to Meet with A PCC Counselor
Express Counseling is 15 minute phone calls. Use Express Counseling if you have questions about:
- What classes to take
- How to register in LancerPoint
- Help with submitting forms/petitions
- Your registration date/priority registration
- Enrollment Deadlines
- Abbreviated Educational Plan for the upcoming term
- Graduation Petitions for students with only PCC transcripts
We are offering 45 minute phone and video academic counseling appointments. Make an appointment if you have questions about:
- Transcript evaluations
- Comprehensive educational plans
- Academic probation and/or Reinstatement after dismissal
- Academic Renewal
- Exploration of major/career
- Graduation Petitions for students with non-PCC transcripts
If you are an International/F1 student, use our Internatioanl Counseling Services to speak with a counselor.
Our Online Counseling service is an email service for students to ask general questions that pertain to reaching your educational goal at Pasadena City College.
Prerequisite Clearance / Placement
If you need prerequisites cleared, you can use our online Prerequisite Clearance form.
If you are using a non-PCC transcript, please have your unofficial record available as an electronic/PDF file.