PCC’s First Year Experience (FYE) is designed to help new-to-college students, former dual enrollment students, and students with fewer than 20 college credits transition smoothly to college and succeed academically.
As a PCC FYE student you will have access to resources and opportunities to help you succeed during your first year at PCC and beyond.
Support for FYE Students
- Counselor and success coach support
- Comprehensive Student Education Plan (CSEP)
- Access to the First Year Success Center (V102)
- Registration, financial aid, career, and transfer workshops and events
- Important college announcements and reminders via email, text, and social media
Pathways FYE Priority RegistrationComplete all 10 steps of the new student checklist, and you will register a couple of weeks before other students. With your priority registration date, more classes will be available. You'll get the classes you need and the schedule you want!
New Student Checklist
Follow these 10 steps & check your email every week to make your start at PCC easier.
Guides and how-to videos to help your register for your first semester of classes.