Temporary Change to Social Work Services
During PCC's period of closed campus access, we will continue to offer services online/remotely. Please contact us to set up an appointment.
- (626) 585-7273
Are you a student who…
- is experiencing a personal, educational, psychological, or financial crisis?
- is currently experiencing homelessness and would like information and resources about housing?
- is experiencing domestic violence or feels unsafe in your environment?
- may be eligible interested in resources or community assistance and not know where to begin?
- may be eligible for public assistance programs based on low-income, your age, or a disability and need help navigating the services that may be available to you?
Make an In-person Appointment
Come in-person to the Personal Counseling Department located in D-203 and sign up for an appointment today!
How it Works
Case management is provided on a first-come first-serve basis to those students who sign up in the Personal Counseling Department D-203. You may be seen on a walk-in basis during available days when there is an opening, or you can sign up for a future meeting with the Social Services Coordinator. We encourage you to come in to D-203 to submit an interest form with the front desk.