PCC is physically closed to student and public access. During this time we are modifying our services to be able to continue to support you remotely. For collegewide updates, please Read the Latest Coronavirus Updates.

Temporary Change to Social Work Services

During PCC's period of closed campus access, we will continue to offer services online/remotely. Please contact us to set up an appointment.

Are you a student who…

  • is experiencing a personal, educational, psychological, or financial crisis?
  • is currently experiencing homelessness and would like information and resources about housing?
  • is experiencing domestic violence or feels unsafe in your environment?
  • may be eligible interested in resources or community assistance and not know where to begin?
  • may be eligible for public assistance programs based on low-income, your age, or a disability and need help navigating the services that may be available to you?

If you identified with any of the above examples, we've got good news for you – there is a Social Services Coordinator located in the Personal Counseling Department that is currently available to provide you with help and support!

Make an In-person Appointment

Come in-person to the Personal Counseling Department located in D-203 and sign up for an appointment today!

How it Works

Case management is provided on a first-come first-serve basis to those students who sign up in the Personal Counseling Department D-203. You may be seen on a walk-in basis during available days when there is an opening, or you can sign up for a future meeting with the Social Services Coordinator. We encourage you to come in to D-203 to submit an interest form with the front desk.